-->

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dick's Birthday Bash

Dick was assigned to work in Glorietta for Thursday and Friday shift. Loleck and Les decided to give him a surprise birthday party. Olu asked me if I could help with the preparation since they know that Dick and I are close friends.

Thursday shift. I helped Les with the birthday card. I roamed around the production floor looking for our friends so that they can put their message on that card. Good thing I'm already done with my deliverables. With Grace's help, we decorated the Conference Room with the balloons Loleck and Les bought. It's not that many so we decided to just design Dick's name and for the rest of balloons, just scatter it all over the board.

Dick was really surprised. Set up was Les will inform him about their meeting and will bring him to the Conference Room. And there we were, all standing. The Managers were there to greet him. We celebrated his birthday with the Starbucks Oreo Cheesecake Loleck bought. There we were just chatting and having fun.

Friday Shift, I bought a chocolate cake in Bread Talk. That's my birthday gift for Dick. We ate at Gilligans (Dick's treat) with Les, April and Magic. After dinner I gave Dick his birthday cake.


Our little masterpiece, so kindergarten


To my good friend Dick. Happy 29th Birthday!!


post signature

No comments: