-->

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Drivin' Away

I wasn't taught professionally to drive. My Tatay was the one who taught me but not very frequently and inside our subdivision where there's rarely traffic or vehicles that you'll come across too (only pedicabs).

This year I was able to get the chance to try driving in the highway but just twice with a little bit of booboo's on the side. Hehehe

Whenever Anjela goes to school, we take a cab. But there's this one time, we took a cab, when we turned to Mejico St., he suddenly stopped after turning. I was thinking because there's a vehicle coming our way and the street is pretty narrow, but after the vehicle passed by, we were still on a stop. guess what?! The taxi driver was asleep. I got nervous that I just woke him up. Good thing we're near Anjela's school. And that was the last time that we took a cab on our way to school.

Then with just a couple of short distance practice driving, I took the courage to drive our car just to bring Anjela to school. It was a success for me, though it wasn't a smooth drive at first but it boosts my confidence. Now I'm driving for almost a month! Hooray for me! Here's a picture  my second day driving Anjela to school:



post signature


No comments: