-->

Sunday, July 01, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

Today we've watched The Amazing Spiderman. Not really sure at first what the difference is with the first Spiderman movie but when we saw it, it's really amazing (well for me) coz there's more story. Not so much on the fight scenes but with Peter Parker's family.

It was a full flashback from his early childhood. Why he grew up with his Aunt and Uncle. Some of the events that happened were different from the first Spidey movie. He just created the webs that are coming out of his palm unlike on the first one wherein it's natural. He's inlove with Gwen and not Mary Jane. When I googled Gwen, I found on a website that she's Peter's first love. Unfortunately she died and then he fell in love with Mary Jane.

I believe there's part 2, and I can't wait to watch it! Emma Stone's sooooo cute!

Here's our picture inside the cinema house:



post signature

No comments: