-->

Saturday, June 30, 2012

3D/4D Ultrasound Experience

I'm already on my 7th month and i'm scheduled to have my 3D and 4D ultrasound session. I called last Thursday to check if i'll be able to schedule an appointment however the assistant told me that every Saturday, they're on a first come first served basis.

We went early hoping that i'll be the first customer however I came in second. It's 40-50 minute session so I've waited for like more than an hour for the first preggy mom to finish.

When it was already my turn. The OB checked the baby's condition. She''s healthy and super normal. However when it was time for the doctor to take her pictures and videos, she kept on raising her arms and covering her face. She 's showing her face once in a while but after a few more minutes, she decided to turn her back on us. Another session rescheduled. Here's one of the pictures that I was able to take:

Jennela Nicole on her 7th month :)
I'll go back to Marikina OB Gyne Ultrasound Clinic on July 2nd for another session. :)

post signature

No comments: