-->

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wanted: Perfect Work Shoes or Sandals :)

I recently lost the Holister sandals, I actually use that as my work sandals for it was really comfy. So I was in a quest to find a new replacement. As comfy as my last sandals.

I was able to find one.. And here it is!

Front View

Side View

My Nanay was the one who chose this style. Good thing she was able to see this one coz it was almost covered by other designs of shoes. I bought this by the way at Primadonna. I love their shoes especially their newest endorser, Anne Curtis! Here's a picture of Anne for Primadonna with my little baby girl

Different Shoe, Different You... Love It!

The only thing that I didn't like with Primadonna is their bags. I bought one last last year worth P1,000 plus but I was only able to use it for less than 10 times. The leather was easily damaged. I'll write a different blog entry about that bag :(

On a brighter note, Primadonna is currently on sale, so better go to the nearest Primadonna store and look for the shoe that will define you.

P.S. The original price of the wedge that I bought was P1,199.00, but I was able to buy it for P600.00++!

Super stylish and super comfy! I simply love it, makes me feel sexy... raaawr! LOL


post signature

No comments: