-->

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Birthday!

I just received my early Christmas and super early Birthday gift. An addition to my kikay kit... Burt's Bees lip shimmer.


Holding Marie's little note :)


A closer look...

My gift!

The shade is Rhubarb, somewhat natural. I just love the minty feeling whenever I use this lip gloss.
I just got curious what Rhubarb is so... I Wikied :)

Rhubarb is a kind of plant. It is known for its color. It is baked in pie sometimes. It tastes good with sugar and potato pancakes. The leaves are no good. Eating rhubarb raw is harmful to the body and must always be cooked for safe consumption.
(http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhubarb)

There you go! Burt's Bee on the other hand is 100% natural. It's the world's best lip balm in sheer luminiscent color as stated on the lip balm itself.

For more information about the product, you can visit their website: www.burtsbees.com

post signature

No comments: