-->

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Happy Feet!

I am not really a big fan of footwear, but I admit I bought tons of sandals and slippers that are a bit expensive. Here's a list of sandals and slippers that I bought.

My very first Crocs is this one:



Not sure what model this is (I forgot, but it's worth P2000 plus). I also bought Alwyn a green clog. I can't remember where I bought it though but this is my birthday gift to myself.

My second Crocs is this green wake:



I bought this one at SM Marikina worth P1500+

For Valentines, Alwyn gave me this Havaianas Slim Pois Cereja Cherry



This is the slipper that I use everyday. I love this one.

My third Crocs is this crocband flip slippers



I bought this at Gateway mall worth P1750+ (I think). Alwyn also has a matching pair, he got the navy blue version of this slipper.

Then last December I bought this Kaela Crocs shoes. Super comfy! And I don't worry too much when it rains and if the floor is slippery.



Sooo love this shoes! No callouses for me! By the way, this shoes is worth P2500.

For my latest purchase, I got myself a Fitflop Walkstar!



There's this day wherein I saw four ladies wearing Fitflops and I told Nanay that THAT is the sign. That it's time for us to buy our own pair. The next day, we did! Nanay bought the Peitra design, I like that one too, the gray one but there's no available size 8 on Shoe Salon in Robinsons East. I ended up buying Walkstar, but it's nice too! Worth around P3300+

Since I wasn't able to get my Pietra, all's well for I got my Holster Supermodel! Woohoo!



So nice, it feels as if you're not wearing any sandals! This one's worth P2500 bought at Shoe Salon Robinsons East.

Love all of them and yes I wear them all the time, not just for display or collection, but for my feet's satisfaction. Come to think of it, the slippers I bought costs as much as an Ipod Touch! LOL

Well I definitely have happy feet!


post signature

No comments: