-->

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Good News!

I got a phone call from Erick and he told me he got some bad news for me. I already guessed that it has something to do with the position that I applied for (Resource and Program Management Associate aka RPM Associate) and he was a bit surprised that I knew (even checking the email if I was copied on it).

I told him that I wasn't copied but I am ready to hear that I was not accepted whatsoever. He said that there's another bad news.. (so here I am thinking if there's another escalation or what) and Erick said that he needs to find me a replacement coz I got the job!

WHOAAAAAAAAA!! I was so surprised that I screamed all of a sudden!

It was so unexpected, super mixed emotions, happy, excited, nervous, scared, sad coz I'm leaving the team that I worked with for more than 2 years.

Good things really come to those who wait, or better yet, those people who dare to take risks.

Good luck to me and to my new endeavour! No goodbye's just see you around! :)

post signature

No comments: