-->

Friday, May 20, 2011

Anjela's Summer Class Graduation and Party

I filed a leave for this day because parents are invited to witness the student's summer class graduation and farewell party. We got reminders a day before the party and we were also asked to bring some food to share.

I really tried my best to go home early (even if I spared a few more hours of overtime in the office) and prepared for the event. We bought two dozens of donuts and brought them to school (some of the parents also brought donuts so we had like 4 dozens).

The parents were taking pictures of the kids, unfortunately Anjela thinks that i'm going to escape and leave her alone in the classroom (since for almost everyday of her summer class, I was there inside the classroom coz she doesn't want me to leave her) so she just kept on crying while the rest of the kids were posing and playing.

Finally I was able to make her stop crying. The children prepared a presentation and then they were given their grades. Anjela's grades were high and I'm so proud of her. All of us shared the food that were prepared and then the kids did another presentation. Teacher Kaycee and Teacher Nancy also gave them gifts as a remembrance of their summer class.
With her first ever school friend, Kylie 
Their presentation

Accepting her certificate of completion

Look at her scores!

Another presentation

Summer's over! :)

Congratulations Baby! You're now ready this coming school year. :)

post signature

No comments: