-->

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anjela's Summer Class

Anjela started her summer class just this week. It started Monday April 11 but she was only able to attend last Wednesday after I enrolled her for Kinder Tuesday. That is because I was informed by the Pre-School Directress that summer classes will start after holy week. Anyway, she still attended and here's what happened so far:

Wednesday: Anjela's 1st day

We were 30 mins early when we arrived in the school. It was good to know that the daughter of one of my former teacher is also attending summer class, Anjela and San-San were seatmates. When I was about to go out the classroom Anjela even said "bye". I went back to my in-law's house to sleep for a while.

Around 10:00 AM, I woke up and went back to school, I arrived at around 10:30 and when I went to Anjela's classroom to check what they're doing, I saw Anjela crying and went straight to the door, since she won't stop crying, I went inside their classroom and waited for the class to finish. We then went to Mcdo to celebrate Anjela's 1st day of summer class.



Thursday: Anjela's 2nd day

Again I was able to leave her inside the classroom but this time, I made sure that if incase I come earlier by the time I fetch her, I won't go to her classroom instead I'll just wait downstairs just like the other moms. However I heard her scream, I went upstairs to check but I made sure that she can't see me so that she won't cry. Anjela survived her second day and she even got a star for writing. Mama's so proud!



Friday: Last school day for the week.

As soon as we entered the school premises, Anjela started to cry! she was holding on to me while crying. I had no choice but to go with her inside the classroom since she's not letting go. I stayed inside the classroom for 3 hours. I was able to observe the class and Anjela. Anjela's very behave. She's just sitting there, listening to the teacher and answering all the questions. When she was asked to write something on the board or if she was given any instructions, she did it very well! no mistakes!

Again she had another star for doing a great job and again I'm ever so proud!



I hope by next week she will be able to attend her class without me watching at the back, I HOPE! :)

We went to my in-law's house first

post signature

No comments: