-->

Friday, September 24, 2010

Kuya Ramson's Birthday

Every year we celebrate my Kuya's birthday. He passed away when he was still a baby and he's our guardian angel.

This year, we went first to Sta. Clara church to give thanks, offer prayers and lit up some candles for him.

It was almost lunch when we decided to go straight to Eastwood for a quick brunch. I still have work that night and was supposed to go to Araneta Coliseum for a concert.

We went to Heaven and Eggs and we ordered way too many foods than what we can finish. The soup was oh so yummy! We were so full that time that we even brought home those foods that we weren't able to eat.

Here are some of our pictures...

Awi and Tita Emer:


Rock and Roll!


How I wish H&E Eastwood also offers buffet just like in Glorietta 4... Talking about G4, I still have Manager's Discount for H&E! I wonder when I will use it.


Happy Birthday Kuya Ramson, rest well our angel :)


post signature

No comments: