-->

Friday, September 24, 2010

I ♥ U Araneta!

It's the second time our company organized a concert in Araneta Coliseum. I was able to attend last year's concert featuring Parokya ni Edgar and Kamikazee however the tickets I received was placed on the upper box. When I found out that we have another concert this year, I was not sure if I will attend or not.

I didn't register and I really don't feel like going to the concert. It was Bamboo and Rivermaya who will perform by the way. There was only one thing that made me change my mind.

A day before the concert, we were talking to one of the Team Leaders about the concert tickets. That's because my friend was complaining that they still don't have their ticket and is afraid that they won't be able to get good seats. Luckily this Team Leader was holding not sure how many but patron tickets. I was just joking when I told him "Penge naman nyan..". Without any hesitations, he gave me 3 tickets! He said he's not attending, his team just registered and got those tickets. My friend got the other patron tickets.

Because of that patron tickets, I attended the concert together with my sister, cousin and inaanak. We were really not that far from the stage, we were in the middle part.

After the opening remarks, I was surprised to see my face on the big screen. Well I was about to take a picture then I saw my face, closed up!

If you think I'm crazy well.. well.. think again.. I got some proof! Photos, videos, name it! LOL Here's one...



Some of the photos and videos are posted on my Facebook account, go check it out :) yeah I'm so damn proud of myself, how often would you see your face on big screen? Not just big screen but on the big dome?

Overall I had a blast. It was such an amazing experience plus Ira of Bamboo was sooo handsome! I got stiffed neck for looking at him for so long. It was worth it! Hope to have another Outjam next year... Hope I can get another set of Patron tickets! Additional backstage passes will also be cool! :)

post signature

No comments: