-->

Sunday, March 07, 2010

March 5 Birthday Babies

Whenever the month of March approaches, I have so many relatives who celebrates their birthday. Not only my relatives but some of my friends too...

Here's the first celebrants that I know.

I already filed a leave for Friday. That's because I wanted to celebrate my Tita Mer's birthday. So around 10:00 AM, we went to Sta. Lucia to buy the Fiesta Pack meal in Goldilocks. I bought 2, their Christmas Meal and the Spaghetti Fiesta Pack. That's my birthday gift to Tita. Nanay bought a triple layer cake to complete the meal. After buying our instant lunch, we went straight to Dela Paz. Here are some pictures...


Anjela loves singing "Happy Birthday", she thinks she's the birthday celebrant.


The food


The cake


Arrian preparing the food

After Tita's celebration, we headed back home to rest for a while. Around 6:00PM, we prepared for another party. This time, it's our family friend's daughter, Ara. She celebrated her 18th birthday party at CVJ Clubhouse in Marikina. I wasn't initially inivited because Tita Arlene thought I have work that night, but when she found out that I was on leave, she added me in the guest list.

We were with Tito Ferdie, Tita Nel and Sir Akaw and we were seated at table number 7. Food was buffet, we thought that we will still wait for our number but we were surprised that when after they called table number 1, they called our table. We were thinking it was because of Sir Akaw (he's a VIP). Food was good and the party was fun. Here are some of the pictures...


My picture and behind me is the birthday celebrant


Anjela playing peek-a-boo


Arrian and Jem


Me and my Parents


A happy birthday to Tita Mer and Ara



post signature

No comments: