-->

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Arrian's Graduation Day

Yesterday, Arrian graduated. All I can say is "Finally! she graduated". I took a leave so that I can join them however children below 7 (I think) were not allowed to enter PICC for the ceremony so Nanay just invited Tita Nelly and Tito Ferdie. We left the house around 11:30 in the morning and we arrived early. We thought of having lunch first at Gerry's Grill, Bluewave, Macapagal. We had sinigang na baboy, grilled squid, gambas, tuna belly and 4 orders of crab rice. I was so full. So after eating we went to PICC. Alwyn and I decided to go stay in Star City with Anjela. Unfortunately, Star City opens around 4:00 in the afternoon so were forced to go to Mall of Asia instead to kill time.

Inside Mall of Asia, I asked Alwyn to rent a kiddie car for Anjela because I don't want to carry her for hours. I know she will ask us to carry her. So we got a kiddie car and pushed Anjela around. We took pictures under the big Christmas tree and the Christmas display that they have.




We also went to Toy Kingdom coz I wanted to look for some cute toys for Anjela. Unfortunately she already have most of the toys displayed in the place. I saw a huge teddy bear but I won't buy that for Anjela, coz it's larger than her and it's super expensive

We bought ice creams, krispy kreme doughnuts, walked around again we did that for hours. Finally Nanay texted and we went back to PICC. After PICC, we went back to Mall of Asia for dinner. This time we want something light coz most of us are still full because of the heavy lunch. We went to Razon's of Guagua and just ate pancit luglog and their specialty halo-halo (I love it

Since I was super super tired, I was sleeping while we were on our way home. My body aches and it felt like I will get sick. Well it's all worth it, coz my sister graduated, I spent some quality time with my baby. And somehow we had fun

Looking back, it really feels good to see the fruits of your labor. Nanay said she was teary eyed when she heard the Valedictorian's speech

"kelangan mo pa pakisamahan ang ibang tao para lang makakuha ng OT"

Been there done that! I cried inside the comfort room for nth number of times because I cannot make a project run. Nanay witnessed all of the things I did because she was there too and she stayed up with me during those sleepless nights. Well I have more number of sleepless nights compared to Arrian. If you asked me how I passed our Thesis project? it's still fresh in my memory. It was the sweetest day ever, where in our Thesis Adviser shook our hands infront of the other students (those who were watching the continuation of our defense in the hallway) saying

"Congratulations, ga-graduate na kayo"

I'll post a separate blog about this coz I want it to be as detailed as possible and share it to the whole world. For now, i'll give this moment to my sister.


Congratulations, graduate ka na rin!


post signature

No comments: