-->

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Station

Just wanna share what I have on my desk.

♥ My very old computer monitor (CPU is under my desk, of course with keyboard and mouse).
♥ My Nortel phone.
♥ My Avaya phone.
♥ My Nokia 5800 and N70.
♥ My mug and my pink water bottle.
♥ Box of tissue with Winnie the Pooh pictures (Kleenex white facial tissue) and Bench aloe alcogel.
♥ My desk calendar. I have so many notes written on that calendar and when I finished a task, I highlight it in pink.
♥ Tons of pad papers in different colors: light green, yellow, white, light blue, pink.
♥ Another notepad with neon colored papers, neon orange, neon pink, neon green.
♥ My pink post it.
♥ 2 pink highlighters, 1 pink pen and 2 black sign pens.
♥ My stars! I mean star shaped push pins.
♥ My Winnie the pooh pins and NYK pins.
♥ My pink and green notebook.
♥ Tons of notes posted on my station.
♥ Pictures of Yuna.
♥ A pink christmas tree given by Dada.
♥ My lucky tree given by my sister Awi.
♥ Victoria Secret Amber Romance Eau de Toilette Spray
♥ Vacation Leave forms posted.
♥ Seashell given by LA.
♥ Another Calendar
♥ Powerpuff Girls' Bubbles and Blossom toys (Happy meal freebies).
♥ Card holder given by Dada.

On my chair, I have 2 pink pillows given by Ali (I brought the other one home) and a huge pink comfy blanky.

Here's how it looks like last January I believe:


I still don't have Yuna's pictures posted and the other stuffs, I was still in the process of personalizing my station. =)

Soon we'll be moving to Glorietta 5, new building, new station.. =)



post signature

No comments: