-->

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello Kitty

Yes I am addicted to it. Everytime I go to the mall, I always go to that spot where it says Sanrio and I will buy Sanrio clothes for Yuna.

I love Hello Kitty. I'm not very fond of cats, but I like it very much. I used to collect Hello Kitty stationaries, just not sure where it is right now. When Mcdonalds had that egg-shaped Hello Kitty stamps, I collected it. I also have several Hello Kitty flush toys in different sizes.

Now I'm thinking of collecting Hello Kitty flip flops. I ran into this store, Banana Peel and they sell Hello Kitty flip flops I already bought one pair, fool around kitty. I also went to their website to check on the designs and I love it.


Picture taken from Bananapeel website


I told myself I'm going to collect those flip flops (Anyway it's not that expensive) and I will use them all. Then in the future I will give my Hello Kitty flip flop collection to Yuna (that is if it's still in good condition hehehe).

I think Yuna will also love Hello Kitty, she's now saying it, "Halu Kitty!"



post signature

No comments: