-->

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Next American Idol

I watched the replay of American Idol with the final three contestants, Adam, Danny and Kris.

As always, Adam hit those high notes with the two songs he sang, One by U2 and Crying by Aerosmith.

I didn't know what Danny's first song was, but the second song he sang, You are so Beautiful was just ok.

Kris sang Apologize by One Republic on the first part. For me his performance was just ok, not enough to put him on the final two spot. But when he sang the second song, the one he selected, Heartless by Kanye West, I asked myself if he will still survive or if he will be able to give a good rendetion of the song. To my surprise his version is way better than the original. He made an accoustic version of the song and it was so nice. I like it!!

I may sound bias but it's Adam having a really good voice is already a given fact but he doesn't need to do those high notes on each and every song. At first it was ok, but then since he's doing it on every performance I got sick of it (Sorry to those Adam Lambert fans, but I'm just stating my opinion).

After I saw KR's plurk on American Idol eliminations, I found out that Danny got eliminated.

So I wish Kris wins American Idol! HAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait to see the Finale!

post signature

No comments: