-->

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How are you today?

It's been a while since I last blogged. I'm so addicted to plurk now that I can also access it thru IM, I can plurk even on my phone.. kewlness! Now my Multiply and Twitter gets updated as well.

I'm so happy for Dick, he's now shadowing with Cooky learning all that reports assistant's stuff. I know he can do it!

I'm also very proud of Yuna, I woke up hearing her say "happy". I asked her if she is happy and she said "happy.. happy.. happy.. happy". She also know who Jesus is. When we went to the church last Sunday, she saw the perdon hanging inside the car, I told her that's Jesus and she was able to say it. Yesterday when she was playing with my wallet, she saw another perdon, when she saw it, she said "Jesus.. Jesus.." while pointing to Jesus. She can also say "bubbles", "chicken", "coke".. she's one smart kid.

If I'm not busy, I'll upload pictures from last Sunday's fiesta and Jared's Baptismal.


post signature

No comments: