-->

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Star Scout

Last Friday, I went to Yuna's school for her girl scout investiture. good thing my boss was kind enough to approve my leave coz the activity was held in the afternoon, and no one else will be able to accompany her.



It was a rainy afternoon, I didn't drive because the event might end in the evening and Iam  not yet used to driving at night.

The program started withso me opening remarks, followed by the different cheers from the twinklers, star scouts, junior scouts and senior scouts. 

We had a little break while they were taking turns presenting the new scouts.

The program ended with each group's performance. Yuna's group danced Riri's "Where have you been" and she danced really good!!!

Til next year's scout investiture :)

post signature

No comments: