-->

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sunnies

I know, late post, summer's over and it's raining everywhere now I'm posting this sunnies I bought few months back lol.

We discovered Charlie store in Robinson's Galleria way back Christmas season pf 2012, where there were tons of shops with sale and people were rushing to buy Christmas gifts. I first bought a bag on that shop (ala longchamp style) for Jaz (my neice's friend who's now one of my nieces too) as a Christmas gift, then bought my first ever Charlie sunnies (not sure of thhe model though)

Then cam Instagram where a lot of celebrities post the goodies they got from online shops. Georgina Wilson, was one of those celebrities who got tons of goodies. I follow her on IG and always liked her so I saw that she posts pictures of Charlie sunnies. 

Thought of buying another one for summer 2013... and so I did!


Here I was, during one of our summer get aways, with my Charlie sunnies hehehe.

So now that it's raining a lot, i can still use this even of Mr. Sun is always hiding.. well for me to hide my eyebags after a long night's work lol.

Go get yours now! I believe it's also available in zalora, Charlie branches and it only costs less than P400.


post signature

No comments: