-->

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anjela's Timpalak Bigkasan 2012


It's almost the end of August however there's no announcement on who are included in the yearly Timpalak Bigkasan.

I went to Anjela's school to fetch her and when school's over, I looked at her handbook but there's no notice whatsoever if she's included or not (She joined the elimination part of the contest).

I told Anjela that she can just join the Declamation contest but she continuously insisted that she's included in the competition and asked me to talk to her teacher coz I don't believe what she's telling me.

So I did, I went and looked for her teacher and said " Teacher Marian, diba sa dance lang kasali si Anjela tomorrow? " and the teacher told me that Anjela was indeed included in the contest along with Myles and Ria.

Moral Lesson: Kids don't lie so listen to what they say!

Congratulations baby! Another year, another award! Good luck tomorrow! :)


post signature

No comments: