-->

Friday, December 09, 2011

Diet Dilemma

With only a few more days away from Noche Buena, I was trying to cut down on my food intake since November (It was actually my goal before my Boracay trip to lose some of my baby fats -- baby daw o! lol ).


My schedule is very hectic that sometimes I'm unable to control my cravings. For those who didn't know. I work at night and I stay up late in the morning to take care of my little girl (I bring her to school, help her with her assignment, mommy stuffs you know)


Here's my usual eating schedule before my diet, let's start on a Monday schedule:



Monday morning...


7:00 am - 8:00 am
Breakfast

11:00 am - 12:00 pm

Lunch


5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Dinner


12:00 am - 2:00 am
Late night dinner


Morning the next day, repeat eating pattern starting from Breakfast.


I realized that I've been taking heavy meals from breakfast to late dinner (not including the junk food meriendas on the side)  and that i'm starting to feel really heavy.


With that I decided to change my eating habit with this:


7:00 am - 8:00 am
Light breakfast, if possible less rice

11:00 am - 12:00 pm

No lunch, just sleep (think of beauty rest)

5:30 pm - 7:00 pm

Just drink coffee, need to be awake

12:00 am - 2:00 am

Regular meal


Additional Note:
No sweets, no sodas.



Less meals (well just 1 meal less to be exact) less food intake.
That's actually what I was doing for the past few weeks, until Distrito Makati arrived. SInce there's a lot of food choices, I tend to buy different types of food. Still ok though coz I am really scheduled to take a full meal for my late dinner.


Just earlier, I bought a baby back ribs meal. It was delicious but I wasn't able to finish it coz i'm already full. Should I take this as an improvement? Or should I worry because I used to eat a lot before but now it's different. It's like something's controlling my hunger (FYI, i'm not taking any food suppresant medications).
What ever that is, I'll just think that I just got used to eating light meals. And I hope I lose these excess baggage in my stomach area :p


Happy eating!!!


post signature

No comments: