-->

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Toycon 2011

This is actually my first time to attend a toy convention. I was just about to meet my cousin who joins cosplays that's why I was obliged to go to SM Megamall with Awi, Jessa and Oliver (who loves cosplays and planned to attend this year because of Alodia)

There's a lot of people for sure. We arrived late, sometime in the afternoon. I always love going to malls early in the morning coz of few people strolling. When we went to the convention, gosh there's more people out there, it was jammed pack! Tickets were sold out but the organizers said that they just ran out of tickets so after less than 5 minutes, they had another set of tickets and it was selling like hotcakes.

I took the liberty of posing with some of the Cosplayers and the toys. The event is really for those who have great passion when it comes to toys. Too bad I came from work that day so my energy level was not that high that I ended up with a major headache.

Here are some of the photos that we took:


My Super Heroes!


Yeah! Joker!!


Hmm.. I don't know who this is :p


Cosplay Queen Alodia


post signature

No comments: