-->

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Despedida at Something Fishy

It's my last day on my old job that I loved (and still and always will love) for more than 2 years. This is a big step for me for this will be something new. It's not that I'm afraid of challenges or change, it's because I will miss the people that I've worked so closely with. :(

If I love my job, why apply for another position? Here are my reasons:

  1. Job Security - We've lost our colleagues in Canada and US, and we can't see any future right now when it comes to the stability of our position.
  2. I don't like my Manager and the changes that he is doing sorry just being honest here.
  3. Probably it's time for growth.

Since I got the new position as a Scheduler and the idea that I'll miss my peers, I setup a despedida party for them. Before my shift ends, I also got a surprise from my IDC team. They created a presentation for me (and this one made me cry a lot /no thanks guys!! IDC team is the greatest team EVER!!!!!!!!

After shift, we went to Somethin' Fishy, Eastwood Libis for a buffet breakfast. We had a great meal and great conversations as well. I love moments like this. Sad when it comes to goodbyes, however still happy and hopeful for new beginnings.

Here's our picture with the crew:


The reports team (L-R: Bong, Dick, Rico, Mike, April, Jem)


The IDC Team! (L-R: Jem, Josh, April, Mayor)


 Team Mikee! My team mates and friend ever since my work life began.
FYI: We're trying the Lady Gaga fierce pose /wahaha
(L-R: April, Dick, Jem)

Thanks everyone and see you around!!!

post signature

No comments: