-->

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!

This is a very special year for me for this is the first time that I'll be celebrating new year on my in-law's house. We're not gonna have the usual games like what my family and relatives do but what it's time for something new. There's always gonna be a next year for another celebration.

We went to Santolan early coz the roads will be closed. They have this annual "Pakalog Festival" wherein they give away free lechon per street. We have our own lechon anyways. And so we went to Alwyn's uncle's house and they drank beer as always while firing up those piccolo's.

Here's the coolest picture that I took, Alwyn's cousin holding this firework as it blasted away.



Like what I said in Facebook, Katy Perry's "Fireworks" song would be my song to end the year.. So here are some more snapshots (Other photos uploaded on my Facebook account)

Boom boom boom.. even brighter than the moon.. moon.. moon...


Here I was able to take a snap shot of our fruits at home



My family with my mother-in-law



You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine...
Just own the night, like the 4th of July..


Happy 2011 Y'all!!

post signature

No comments: