-->

Friday, June 11, 2010

Short Get Together with Friends

I woke up around 5:30pm as always and when I checked my cellphone, I got a text message from Chay. An invitation coz Gesh, my friend who came from Singapore will throw a little dinner with our College friends.

Since they will just meet in Glorietta 5, I decided to drop by. However they told me not to inform Cha about it (not sure why but ok, they said so).

I came in past 8:00pm and there I saw Jomar, who, based from FB just came from a Hong Kong trip. Marc, who is still fat same as before. Chay, Sheirene and Dona who just got engaged to Coko who is also our friend (congratulations!). Gesh, was not there and they told me that he went outside first to meet his blind date but will be back after a few minutes.

So I had my usual 1 beer bottle and we talked about different things. We talked about how Coko proposed to Dona and how Cha is upset because she was not invited and she was only informed super late. They were also organizing a trip to Keni Po, Tagaytay but not sure if it pushed through since they were arguing about the car and some other things.

I stayed there for an hour or so, actually I just waited for Gesh. It's been a long time since I last saw him and I only get updates about him on Facebook. Finally I saw him with his pretty date. Same old Gesh and yeah just like everybody else, he first noticed my weight gain. I'm not that big actually they are just used to see me so skinny.

It's really nice to spend some time with good old friends. Hope we can do this again some other time :)

Oh by the way, happy birthday Geshmark!

post signature

No comments: