-->

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart's Day

We celebrated Valentine's and Chinese New Year at the same time. First of all, I made sure that my room's clean before the clock strikes 12. And it was, I was able to clean the room, take a shower before Chinese New Year, Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone!

I started my Sunday by going to the chapel. After hearing the mass, Arrian gave me some of her home-made chocolates as her Valentine's gift. At noon, we went to Santolan because it's also Matthew's (Alwyn's Nephew) baptismal (Welcome to the Christian World Matt!).

Alwyn gave me a bouquet of roses and a pair of havaianas. I was just asking for chocolates but his gift is better than sweets coz at least I can use it.


My Valentine


My Gifts


Roses are red

Thanks hon for the gifts. Now I know why my crocs was right next to the stairs (He used it to get the size of my feet) and how you brought the flowers home. Thanks for the effort.



post signature

No comments: