-->

Saturday, January 09, 2010

25th Birthday

I already planned the things I wanna do on my birthday. I just want it simple since I'm on budget coz I have an ongoing project (my house). Here's what we did during my birthday:

Went to Sta. clara Church to give thanks.

I even saw Kuya Allan who was also celebrating his birthday (we have the same birthdate). Would you look at that, we think a like and we both thought of going to Sta. Clara church for our birthday. We both greeted each other, weird but fun hehe.

Birthday Lunch
We went to Burgoo, SM Marikina for lunch and we ordered, shrimps and ribs, pasta, breaded pork and i forgot the other dishes we ate.



We were sooo full...

Then we walked around the mall, went to Tita Mer's house in Dela Paz to get the Kare Kare we asked her to cook (yummy!)

We headed to Sta Lucia coz Nanay and Tatay will buy cake and some drinks. Tatay bought 10 bottles of the bar.



We went back home and had dinner with my relatives. I had fun, of course with the never ending "happy birthday" song of Yuna, it made my birthday complete.

Now I'm thinking how to celebrate my birthday for next year lol.


Cheers Jem!


post signature

No comments: