-->

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Know You Love Me

I've been a Gossip Girl fanatic ever since the TV series started (Special thanks to Dick for introducing it to me). I so love the characters most especially Blair. She's my favorite. So we have a book fair here in the office 10-75% off on selected books (I wonder where the 75% discount is, I didn't see any). I bought 2 books, The Little Book of Feng Shui coz I wanna be lucky all the time and of course, Gossip Girl All I Want is Everything.

Yeah I want everything if only the first book is available?! unfortunately it's not so I just bought that one (not the hard bound one) for only 75 pesos. I would really love to start a collection of Gossip Girl books (Anyone can volunteer!!! I am accepting GG books as Christmas or Birthday or any occation gift as early as today! For more details ping me ayt?! Just kidding ^_^ ).

I can't wait to read this book this coming weekend. I opened the first page and here's what I got:

I wanna, I wanna, I gotta be adored.
-The Stone Roses


post signature

No comments: