-->

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good to see some old friends

Tonight I was able to chat with my old college friend Chay. It's been so long since we last talk to each other. I saw her online and decided to send her a message, just a simple "Hi"

She was still in the office that time and I told her that we already moved to our new office in G5. I was surprised to know that they were just here in G5 Tuesday night because another friend of ours just arrived from Singapore, Gesh. They didn't know that I was just on the same building that day. Sayang! If only I told Chay earlier then I should've been included. Boohoo

Anyway, Chay decided to drop by so that we can see each other (It's been years already since I last saw her). She went to G5, after her work and there, finally! After 2 years or so... I saw her once more. I knew she'll be surprised coz I gained weight. I was super thin during college. We had a little chitchat infront of Yellow Cab. It was around 10:30 PM. I just decided to sneak out of office to see her

I'm happy today coz I saw her. My routine barely includes seeing friends outside the office. Today is different. It's like everything during college flashed back in my head. It feels so refreshing.

Chay told me they're planning to have a little reunion / party for Marc since he's gonna get married this November. Well better count me in! I won't miss this one. Promise!

Chay thanks for dropping by! Maybe we can have dinner some time? Miss you so much! I super miss tropang A5!!

Here's our picture before at Greenbelt:



post signature

No comments: