-->

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gmasked

I went to SM Marikina yesterday so that my laptop would be "gmasked".

Yep I have a laptop now.. Actually my sister used it for her projects and I still have my Pentium 4 desktop computer. Tatay would always say that we should share the things that he bought for us. Arrian insisted that the laptop belongs to her.

Anyway, we bought her a smaller laptop. So I'm now going to use this Toshiba Satellite. I decided to do some make over and clean up on this laptop.

Here's the finish product:


The Cover


The inside


My little cutie with my laptop


Check out my cute Pucca wallpaper. Love it!


So I waited for like one and a half hour for the lady to finish gmasking my laptop and I paid 4,100 for the cover and inside and out. I actually saved P1,100 coz full cover inside costs P1,600. It's worth it for me, simple design and it now protects my laptop.

Only thing is that I found out from Awi that gmask in gateway only costs like P2,500 for the outside cover and P500 for the inside. So like yeah it was a little too late for her to inform me duh?

Well I can't do anything about it anymore. Maybe next time after 7 years I'll try to check out other gmask sites first. =p



post signature

No comments: