-->

Thursday, July 23, 2009

How are you today?

A couple of things happened but first things first.

I am now in the process of planning for my baby's second birthday. Yep she'll now turn 2 this coming August. I just want a simple merienda/dinner for the family and for some close friends. Here's the menu for her birthday.

Spaghetti
Carbonara

Well, what we'll do is that the sauce will be served separately and the guest can choose whether they want spaghetti sauce or carbonara sauce. Hehe that's the way we do it, hitting two dishes with one plate. :p

Kaldereta
Fried Chicken
Pork Barbeque
Lechon (My Tatay's birthday gift to Yuna)

For the drinks, we'll have iced tea, softdrinks and purified water.
For entertainment we'll just rent videoke. Who doesn't like videoke?

Her birthday celebration will take place in our very own compound.

Next stop, I'm also planning on our house renovation. Yep our very own house. My Tito Ariel already arrived and they already started the construction of their new house. He said it'll only last for 2 weeks so come November once my Tatay arrives, our own construction project will start. Hopefully by then I'll have enough money for the expenses and some extra for some other things. I'll be the breadwinner then coz my Tatay's on vacation so better tighten up my belt and save some money for the rainy days.

Congratulations to my sister Arrian for succesfully getting the OJT post for Tandem. I heard that they only accepted 3 applicants with 100 Pesos allowance (Before I think they offer 300/day then they lowered it down to 200 and now 100). It doesn't matter anyway coz what's important is that she needs to pass her OJT subject. By the way she's planning to buy a mini laptop for her ojt so hello Toshiba Satellite!! You're all mine!

I think I won't go to the Cebu-Bohol IDC trip anymore. I'll miss Yuna.

Last day of June we'll be moving to our new home, Glorietta 5. After almost 4 years of working here in PBCOM Building, we're off to a new site. Hope I get a good station. :p

That's all for now.. Pictures and more posts soon!





post signature

No comments: