-->

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tropang A5 Annual Summer Outing

I received a text message from Chay, Marc and Cha early this month informing me of the annual summer outing. I declined their invitation for personal reasons.

Honestly I miss hanging out with them, my college friends. It's been so long since I last saw them. I only get updates from them whenever I check my friendster, multiply or facebook account.


The good old days.. Tropang A5 @ EK


So last night I received another text message from Cha asking me to go with them to Puerto Gallera. I'm still not sure if I'll join them or what. She informed me that they moved the date to May 23.

Think.. think.. think.. should I stay or should I go????

I'll miss my Yuna if I'll go.

What do you think??

Oh well.. Happy payday everyone!

post signature

No comments: