-->

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love Chibimaru!

Chibimaru is my character in Pet Society (Facebook application).

Yeah I'm getting addicted to it right now. At first I thought It was a childish game. I see my sister sitting infront of the laptop for hours just playing then when I go outside our house I can hear my cousins also talking and playing that game.

So one day, out of curiosity I asked my sis, what's that pet society?? Is it like tamagochi??

Then she started her detailed explanation regarding the game..

First you need to create a pet. You can choose your pet's hair, eyes, color, ears, even the shape of it's head. Of course you also need to select the gender of your pet then you gotta name it.


My Chibimaru


After creating your virtual pet, you will now be welcomed to your own house. At first it will only give you one room with a couch and a television.

Here's what you need to do, you need to earn coins in order to buy basically whatever you want. You also need to earn paw points to level up. Once you leveled up, you will get more rooms and of course additional coins. But you better watch out on your pet's hunger, happiness and hygiene! Once you feed, play or bathe them, you will earn paw points and coins as well. Don't you worry coz even if you're offline, your friends who are also playing Pet Society has the ability to take care of your pet (They will be the ones to feed your pet, make them laugh and clean them as well). They won't hesitate in doing those tasks because they will earn coins and paw points by doing so.

How to earn coins?? Just by doing anything. I think it's 20 coins or more (not sure, if you can tell I'm just guessing) if you visit a friend's house. Additional points if you feed them or play with other pets or even if you clean them, you'll get more coins and paw points to level up.

If you don't have friends, go to the Cafe and visit the other pets outside your network. You can also go to the stadium to race. You can join maximum of 10 races per day and you'll earn 30 coins per game (That is if you got 1st place, no consolation prize sorry). If you don't feel like racing, you can place a bet on a featured race.

You'll also earn trophies for doing stuffs like shopping, playing ball or frisbee or jump rope, if you also visit friends a number of times you'll also earn a trophy with additional coins.

That's just an overview on how the game works. You work, you earn, you spend bigtime, plus you also earn friends.

Now if only I can get the cheats.... Nah just joking! It's still nice to see the fruits of your labor!

For more info on the game just go to Pet Society on Facebook.


post signature

No comments: