-->

Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the winning numbers are..

Yesterday I found out that nanay got 5 numbers from last Tuesday's lottery result (Damn, how I wish she got all numbers, then I'll be an instant millionaire). I just learned about it when I heard her very loud shout. I thought Yuna bumped her head or something and when I asked she said she won the lottery.

Every time she goes to the mall, she really won't miss going to the lotto outlet. Well I guess she got lucky!

Last night I received a text message from her and guess what she found out. She has 2 winning lottery tickets (She always use the same set of numbers and those numbers are valid for like 3 lotto games or something. Hehe not actually sure since I don't play lotto).

This is actually not the first time that my relative won the lottery, before my Tita Emer won 5 numbers twice, My Tita Nelly also won I think 4 numbers but her bet was higher so she got a higher prize. Now it's Nanay's turn.

Just this morning, she went to this lotto outlet to claim her prize. She got PhP 40,000 Yey!

We went to the mall also for me to get my salary and we had lunch at Max's Restaurant, Nanay's treat yum yum!

We also went for a little shopping and I bought some fake lizards so that I can use it to scare her (well not all the time only when she's being naughty). I bought some cute tops and I also bought one for my sis. We went to the arcade and I joined Yuna in the carousel, that's her favorite. It's been so long since the last time we went to the mall. Well that's because I'm saving up for my big big project this year.

After a few shopping we headed home. It's still raining luckily I got a message saying that we're on dress down for tonight's shift.

Then Nanay and I talked for a while about work, some other chismis. Then next thing I know I'm already sleeping.

Here I am, finishing this blog entry. My feet are so cold. I can't start my end of month reports coz I'm still waiting for some more updates. I only received a few emails. I still have coughs but no more colds. The best part is, I forgot my medicines geez.

Alright so I'll still be sitting here infront of my computer and still wait for some more emails, if there's any. Hope I won't get bombarded with requests later before I go home.

Happy Labor's Day!

post signature

No comments: