-->

Sunday, January 06, 2013

The J.Co Experience

So I've been hearing a lot about this new donut store in town... J.Co Donuts.

My sister Awi once brought home a dozen but wasn't able to taste it since Nanay ate all of it. So I decided to have a simple donut party for my birthday. After going to the hospital (totally not included in the plan since Jennela's sick with cough and colds), we went straight to Eastwood City to buy donuts.

I know many people are saying that the lines are crazy and that sometimes it'll take hours before you'll be able to place your order coz people are buying in bulk. One reason is because it's cheaper than Krispy Kreme (You can buy 2 dozens for just P500++, compared to Krispy Kreme wherein a dozen already costs the same price).

Well when we went to the store, there's a line alright! So we watched while they keep on producing donuts, luckily I was able to place my order just right before they stopped the queue (since they're trying to make more donuts, they asked those who were in line if it's okay for them to wait for about 30 minutes so that they can prepare the donuts).

We bought 2 dozens of just pure Alcapone donuts, 1 dozen with just Alcapone and Mr.. Green tea donuts, 3 dozen of assorted donuts and I bought half dozen of assorted donuts for my in-laws.




What can I say? My family loves it! Not too sweet, however the bread's still different compared to Krispy Kreme, but the donut's good not to mention affordable. I hope they'll put more branches especially here in the east side.


post signature

No comments: