-->

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Splash Mountain Resort, Los Banos, Laguna 2012

As part of our annual family outing and in celebration of my Nanay's birthday, we decided to go to a hot spring resort in Laguna, Splash Mountain Resort.

I've been there a couple of times. We had our field trip on that resort when I was in third year high school. I also went there for our team building activity when I was already working. I went again when I was 3 months pregnant with Anjela (also it was Nanay's birthday) now, it's my fourth time to visit the place.

Family Picture

We prepared really early and we started to travel at around 5:00AM. We arrived in the place 6:30AM. Since we were too early for their 7:00AM opening, we took pictures outside the resort.

Finally the gates opened, we purchased tickets for everyone and we rented 6 big tables with umbrellas. Though the water was not as hot as before, it's still ok for me. It was not that sunny when we arrived that it even rained while we were swimming. There's just a few people in the resort and since there's a lot of big pools, it's like we've rented one whole pool for all of us.

Group Picture in the pool 

Of course, not all trips are perfect. One of the unfortunate events that happened was my cousin's car got hit by a very fast motorcycle that the door in the driver's side was a total wreck. They just followed since they need to wait for my other cousin to arrive. Good thing no one got hurt.


I <3 Havaianas

Stones..

Some more shots

Posing in the bridgeway

Still everyone managed to have a good time. We enjoyed swimming, posing in the pool and underwater.
More pictures on my Facebook Account.

Swimming time

My latest picture, 3 months pregnant :)

Still it's with the company that makes a trip fun and enjoyable. Even if it was really traffic when we were on our way home, it was still a good trip to start our summer. For more information about the resort, you can visit www.splashmountain.com. They have a price list on the website and one other good thing is that you can bring your own food inside the resort.

/bye

post signature

No comments: