-->

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March!

It's already freaking hot! That only means that it's time for an outing... Where to go? Where to go this summer??

Since I am preggy, I can only go to near places for vacation (not my OBs instruction but my choice). I'd rather rest than go on a tiring trip.

Anyway, Nanay's birthday is also fast approaching, so better think of a good place to go to spend her birthday.

Here are my choices:
  • Swimming party (probably somewhere in Laguna, I miss hot springs) with the whole clan. Hitting two birds with one stone, birthday party and Velasco clan reunion.
  • Lunch/Dinner buffet (Yakimix or Vikings?)
  • Lunch/Dinner then movie date.
Those are the things that I'm thinking right now... Well other than Anjela's graduation treat and our 5th Anniversary (we'll probably just combine it, the celebration that is.).



post signature

No comments: