-->

Monday, January 16, 2012

Confirmation

Just to confirm the result of my pregnancy test, I decided to visit my very kikay OB, Dra. Marose Luzod. She was the one who took care of me when I was pregnant with Anjela. I was supposed to visit her Saturday but due to unforeseen events (I fell asleep) I wasn't able to go to her clinic.

Monday, I really need to go and see her for vitamins. I went to her clinic around 11:00am. Her nurse already took my BP as well as my weight then right after, a pregnant woman came and she was about to give birth (can you tell me how lucky I was that very moment?).

Good thing, the girl is still in labor and Dra. Marose asked me to go to another OB for ultrasound. So I went to that OB that she recommended (just near their clinic) for an ultrasound. Here's the result:


It really is confirmed and I am now convinced, there's my baby, the small circle in the ultrasound :)
Seeing this picture... PRICELESS!

post signature

No comments: