-->

Friday, September 09, 2011

First Grading Period

Today is the issuance of Anjela's report card. The parent-teacher meeting was scheduled to start at around 2:00pm. However, since Anjela had her class that day plus the heavy afternoon rain and given the fact that I lack sleep (I know so many excuses :D ), I came in late at around 4:00pm

When I arrived, it was just in time for the preschool department meeting. The first part of the meeting was for the whole school followed by a separate meeting per grade level or department.

Activities that were held during the first quarter were discussed same goes with their future school activities. I'm excited for Anjela's first ever field trip same goes with their convocation :D

Finally the most awaited moment arrived, the announcement of top ten students as well as the distribution of report cards!

I am very happy and proud to announce that Anjela was included in the list of top ten students for Junior Kinder. It was totally unexpected for she got so many smart classmates that are also older than she is. So I was thinking that she will only get average grades compared to others.

Here are the list of top ten students for Junior Kinder:


Here's Anjela's grades for the first quarter:


Congratulations Anjela! Keep up the good work, we still have 3 more grading periods to work on, ILY baby! :D


post signature

No comments: