-->

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wishlist 2011

Just wanted to post my wishlist this year. I tend to forget things so might as well put it here in my blog, so that I can look back and check the things that I got.

1. Tifanny Necklace - I love this one with diamonds.. every girl's BFF!



2. IPAD 2 - I bet everyone wants this too!



3. Itouch 4th Generation - If incase I don't get the Ipad, go to plan B, Itouch! it's more handy compared to Ipad :)



4. Samsung LCD or LED TV - For my new home, planning to get this one this year.


5. Samsung Home Theater - To complete the entertainment showcase :)


6. Cool LCD/LED TV Stand - I want it modern and cool!



7. Technomarine Watch - I want the one with diamonds!



8. Lastly (For now!) a new Toshiba Laptop - I heart Toshiba!



That's all for now, I'll post some more once I have additional wishes :)

post signature

No comments: